Why are my in-app purchases not working?
If you haven’t received an in-app item you bought, try closing and restarting the app or game you’re using. Tap Apps or Manage applications (depending on your device, this may be different). Tap the app you used to make your in-app purchase.
How do I enable in-app purchases in Android device settings?
How to enable or disable in-app purchases on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen, then select Settings in the pop-up menu.
- On the Settings page, tap Authentication, and then tap Require authentication for purchases.
Why can’t I make in-app purchases Android?
If you experience trouble making a purchase, follow the steps below: Make sure in-app purchase options are set correctly on your device. Play Store > Payment Methods. Close the game from the background and restart it.
How do I fix Samsung in-app purchase error?
How to Fix In-App Purchases Not Working on Android
- Forcestop and Restart. If the problem is with the app, sometimes it can be fixed with a simple restart.
- Clear the Cache.
- Check for Network Connectivity.
- Check Date and Time.
- Check for Updates.
- Payment Method is Unavailable.
- Insufficient Funds.
- Unable to Get OTP.
How do I restore in-app purchases on Android?
Restoring In-App Purchases (Android)
- Download and open the free app.
- Open the drawer from the upper left corner of the screen and select Support.
- Select Purchases and Paid App from the menu.
- Tap on the menu option, located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Recover Paid App.
How do I get permission for in-app purchases?
Change purchase approval settings
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. View family members.
- Tap your family member’s name. Purchase approvals.
- Select one of these options: All content. Only paid content. Only in-app purchases. No approval required.
How do I make in-app purchases available?
Use a promo code for an in-app purchase
- Find the in-app purchase you want to apply the promo code to.
- Start the check-out process.
- Next to the payment method, tap the Down arrow. .
- Tap Redeem.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
How do I fix an unavailable payment method?
To fix these errors, try the following steps:
- Make sure your card & address information is up to date.
- Submit any extra information that is requested.
- Check you have sufficient funds for the purchase.
- Contact your bank or card issuer.
- If you see “Your payment was declined due to an issue with your account”
Why was my Samsung in app purchase denied?
If you purchased your device and had it validated/activated by a service provider, proceed to Step 2. If your device is a test/marketing/development device, we can’t guarantee validation of the IMEI (unique serial number) because it may have skipped the factory IMEI issuance step.
What is Samsung in app purchase?
Samsung In-App Purchase (IAP) is a payment service that makes it possible to sell a variety of items in applications for Samsung Galaxy Store and internally manages communication with supporting IAP services in the Samsung ecosystem, such as Samsung Account, Samsung Checkout, and Samsung Rewards.
How do I restore my in-app purchases?
How do I restore Google Play payments?
Restoring Google Play purchases onto device with different…
- Go to Android’s “Settings” area.
- Choose “Accounts & Sync’.
- You should see something that says “Manage Accounts” where you can add and remove accounts.
- Now you should be able to restore purchases that were made previously.
How do I change app permissions on Android?
Change app permissions
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the app you want to change. If you can’t find it, tap See all apps.
- Tap Permissions. If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you’ll find them here.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Don’t allow.
Why is my card not available for in app payments?
The availability or otherwise of certain cards for in-app payments is determined by the card issuer, not by Apple. If you would like your card issuer to support that feature, you may wish to let them know.
Why is my card not available for in-app payments?
How do I change in-app purchase settings?
How do I fix Google Play purchase unavailable?
Unavailable For This Purchase
- Purchases need to be made with the same Google Play ID (google account / gmail account) used to download our APP at the first time, make sure you are using same account.
- Make sure in-app purchase options are set correctly on your device.
How do I enable mobile billing on Google Play?
How to add a payment method to your Google Play account
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods. Add payment method.
- Choose the payment method you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Why does my card say unavailable on Google Play?
Unavailable payment methods or payment settings can result from ongoing checks of your account settings and activity, and it doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ve done anything wrong.
What does Samsung billing do?
Samsung Billing is the behind-the-scenes payment service used by the Galaxy Store and Galaxy Themes apps. If you are having trouble purchasing an item in either app, it’s possible that the issue is your device’s software. For security purposes, Samsung Billing is not compatible with older versions of Android.
How long does it take to get in-app billing for apps?
If so that would unfortunately kind of imply that customers with old versions installed can’t purchase anything without upgrading. When the app is uploaded to Google, it can take several hours before it becomes available and you get all the right responses for the in-app billing. I find 1-2 hours typically.
Is it possible to purchase apps without upgrading to the latest version?
Not 100% sure. If so that would unfortunately kind of imply that customers with old versions installed can’t purchase anything without upgrading. When the app is uploaded to Google, it can take several hours before it becomes available and you get all the right responses for the in-app billing.
How to test in-app billing with draft APK?
It’s no longer sufficient to just upload an unpublished draft apk to test in-app billing. What you need to do is upload an apk to the alpha or beta apk section on the Developer Console. Then, you need to publish it. If you also have a draft apk in the Production APK section, be sure to delete it before you publish.
What if I already have an existing app in the portal?
Anecdotal Supplement: If you have an existing app in the portal already and you want to test a signed version, but not upload it into the portal for distribution. Do the normal steps to build a signed version BUT use your latest version code that is uploaded into the portal.