What advice would you give to new parents?
FREE New Moms Support Group
- Expect stress. Becoming a parent is a major life transition.
- Join a new parents group. It doesn’t have to be specific to your life situation.
- Accept help.
- Believe in yourself.
- Forgive yourself.
- Review and revise your expectations of yourself.
- Ask questions.
- Remember who you used to be.
What do you write in a baby shower card for advice?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
What do you write in a baby shower card for a coworker?
Baby shower card message samples for coworkers….We got you.
- Sending you and your growing family all the joy, health, and love in the world.
- So happy for you!
- Can’t wait to shower you with so much love.
- Oh happy day!
- Blessings to you and the baby.
- Wishing you and the baby a safe and healthy delivery.
What to say to brand new parents?
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What to say to expecting parents?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
What are 3 pieces of advice you would give first time parents?
Real Tips: The Best Advice for New Parents
- Follow Your Gut. Don’t compare.
- Be Kind to Yourself.
- Adjust your Expectations.
- Seek Opportunities to Bond with your Baby and Make Memories.
- Find your Tribe.
- Enlist Expert Help.
- Know that Things will get Easier.
- 8 Ways to Unplug as a Family.
What do you write on a welcome baby card?
Simple and Easy Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby!
- Congratulations on your new arrival.
- Really happy for you both.
What do you write in a card for parents to be soon?
What to say when someone is going to have a baby?
You are going to be an amazing parent!” are always great options. Wishes of health. “Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!”
What to say to the parents to be?
Congratulations on your little man. We hope you’ll be as handsome as your dad — lots of love, little guy. Our best wishes to you as you step into this exciting and new phase in life. Be ready for busy days, sleepless nights, many questions, and endless love!