Can I go to my local post office to renew my passport?
Nothing lasts forever, and that includes your passport. Its 10-year viability seems like a lifetime when it first arrives in the mail, but time ticks away, and its expiration date is looming. The bad news is that you cannot renew a passport at a passport acceptance office, including the post office.
What post offices in NJ do passports?
New Jersey Passport Acceptance Facility List
|CLIFTON PASSPORT CENTER||811 PAULISON AVENUE||NJ|
|CLINTON POST OFFICE||24 E MAIN ST||NJ|
|CRANFORD POST OFFICE||3 MILN STREET||NJ|
|CREAM RIDGE POST OFFICE||163 BURLINGTON PATH RD||NJ|
How do I make an appointment at my local post office for a passport?
If you are traveling in less than 10 weeks, you must call the State Department Passport Agency to schedule an appointment:
- You can call 1-877-487-2778 (1-888-874-7793 TDD/TTY) to schedule an appointment.
- Your appointment date must be within 72 hours (3 business days) of travel, and you must provide proof of travel.
Where can I get a passport fast NJ?
New Jersey passport applicants now have a convenient way to get their passport fast through FedEx Office. Your local FedEx Office provides expedited passport services through RushMyPassport.
Where can I renew my passport in person in New Jersey?
To locate a passport facility, you can go to post offices, courthouses, and other government facilities. Some passport offices require you to schedule an appointment. Call before visiting.
What do I need for my passport appointment?
What to bring to your appointment
- 2 identical printed passport photos.
- your completed paper application form.
- your supporting documents – read the booklet that comes with the paper form to find out what you need.
How do I get a passport in 24 hours NJ?
Jersey City Passport Services Passports and Visas.com helps travelers in the Jersey City, NJ area with getting an expedited US passports. Passports and Visas.com is a private company authorized by the US Passport Agency to expedite the application process of getting US passports in as fast as 24 hours.
Do I need a new photo for my passport renewal?
You need a digital photo to apply for a passport online. You must get a new photo when you get a new passport, even if your appearance has not changed. Your photo must have been taken in the last month. Your application will be delayed if your photos do not meet the rules.
What do I need to renew my passport in NJ?
Items You Need to Renew Your Passport
- Application form – Use the renewal application form DS-82 (PDF, Download Adobe Reader).
- Passport photo – Follow the photo requirements.
- Payment – Include your passport fees.
- Your most recent passport.
What states can you go to without a passport?
Best Places to Travel Without a US Passport
- Puerto Rico.
- US Virgin Islands.
- Northern Mariana Islands.
- American Samoa.