How do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Y lock screen?
Forgotten screen lock.
- On the unlock screen, enter your unlock pattern.
- After five attempts you’ll be asked to wait for 30 seconds, tap OK.
- If your phone display goes off, tap the power button and unlock your screen.
- Tap Forgot pattern?
- Enter the username and password of your Google account, tap Sign in.
How do I factory reset my Samsung GT?
Turn off your phone, then press and hold the Power/Bixby key and Volume Up key, then press and hold the Power key. Release the keys when the Android mascot appears. When the Android system recovery menu appears, use the Volume Down key to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power/Bixby key to proceed.
How do I unlock my Android after too many pattern attempts without factory reset?
Google Account Log-In. The easiest way to restore control is to provide the Google account or Gmail account information associated with your phone when prompted. This will send an email to your account, which you can use to disable or change the unlock pattern on your phone.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone after too many pattern attempts?
Check below guide on how to reset Android phone when locked.
- Step 1Remove battery and replace it back again to make sure the phone is completely turned off.
- Step 2Press and hold the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons together to do a hard reset.
- Step 1Make 5 wrong pattern attempts, and then tap Forgot Pattern.
Who invented smart phone?
Martin CooperEric TigerstedtW. Rae Young
How do you unlock a Samsung phone when you forgot the pattern?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.