How do I pay my postpaid via MPESA?
Paying your Postpaid Electricity Bill with M-Pesa (Safaricom)
- Select “Pay Bill” from the M-Pesa menu.
- Enter the Kenya Power business number 888 888.
- Enter your new Kenya Power account number e.g. 123456.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay which should be between Shs.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
How can I buy minutes in postpaid?
How to buy minutes as a postpaid client.
- Register for postpaid tariff by dialing *544#.
- Choose whether you want to join the postpaid service by USSD or via web.
- Set your monthly limit.
- Enter your email address.
- Select your post pay bundle plan.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
How do I pay Safaricom prepaid?
3.2 PREPAY OPTION:
- Dial *100#
- Select your preferred Advantage Plus bundle plan;
- Select the “PrePay’ Option.
- Confirm your preferred payment option by selecting either Airtime or M-PESA.
- Submit your request as prompted.
How do I check Safaricom postpaid minutes balance?
All you need to do is dial *544#, or use the mySafaricom App.
How do I register for Safaricom PostPay?
How to join PostPay. Individual Safaricom PostPay subscribers will dial *544# or *100#. Select “Join PostPay”. Select subscribers will be informed of their monthly limits and they can opt to join PostPay with limits allocated or enter their preferred limits.
How do I buy Safaricom PostPaid minutes?
- Dial *544# select the option to select is Join PostPay.
- You will be presented with a predefined credit limit.
- You will be prompted to enter your email address for billing purposes.
- Select a PostPay bundle plan.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- You will receive a notification that your line has been moved to PostPay.
How can I recharge my Safaricom PostPaid?
How to pay your PostPaid Bill via safaricom paybill number
- Go to M-PESA on your phone Menu.
- Select Payment Services.
- Choose PayBill and enter Safaricom PostPay Bill number 200200.
- Enter the mobile number to make payment to.
- Input the amount you wish to pay.
- Key in your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm details are correct and press OK.
How can I pay Safaricom PostPaid bill?
How can I pay my PostPaid bill?
- Sign in to the Paytm website.
- Navigate to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills on Paytm’
- Click on ‘Mobile Prepaid Recharge’ and select ‘Postpaid’
- Enter your postpaid mobile number.
- Select your operator if it doesn’t fetch on its own.
- Enter the bill amount.
- Now, either click on the ‘Automatic option’ or ‘Pay’.
Does Safaricom PostPay expire?
No queues, no paperwork, no expiry, no drama. PostPay Packages The all NEW PostPay brings to you an abundance of data and minutes plus unlimited SMS on the only PostPay plan in Kenya with NO EXPIRY. In addition, you enjoy international calling to USA, China, Canada and India.
How can I recharge my Safaricom postpaid?
How does Safaricom postpaid work?
What is PostPay? PostPay is a tariff that allows you to use now and pay later. The PostPay tariff on sign up allows you to set a preferred monthly credit limit with a minimum allowable limit of 1,050. PostPay is open to all Safaricom Prepay customers with the exception of corporate accounts.
How do postpaid plans work?
In a postpaid connection, users receive services from cellular providers and are then asked to pay the bill at the end of the billing cycle. Users, like prepaid subscribers, can select from a variety of postpaid plans offered by their operators.
What is postpaid mobile bill?
The postpaid mobile phone is a mobile phone for which service is provided by a prior arrangement with a mobile network operator. The user in this situation is billed after the fact according to their use of mobile services at the end of each month.
Which is the cheapest Safaricom tariff?
The two tariffs consist of eight choices whose monthly cost is Sh2,000, Sh3,000 Sh5,000 and Sh10,000. In exchange, customers will receive between 200 and 3,000 talk-time minutes, unlimited SMSs and five to 30 gigabytes of data.
How do I pay postpaid?
Dial *544# select the option to select is Join PostPay. You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA. You will be prompted to enter your email address for billing purposes.
How can I change my postpaid to prepaid?
Visit a nearby Airtel store. A ‘Postpaid to Prepaid Migration Form’ will be provided to you. Before you can switch, you must pay off any outstanding bills (if any) After submitting the form and paying the fees, you will be given a new prepaid sim card.
How do I pay PostPay?
Dial *544# select the option to select is Join PostPay. You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA.
How does Safaricom post pay work?
On Post Pay, you only pay after use. So you use your SIM card for data, voice calls, and SMSs. Then at the beginning of a new month, you get an email from Safaricom with a bill of all you used. You then pay this bill like you would pay your rent, or pay for Kenya Power tokens, using a provided M-Pesa Pay Bill number.
How can I exit postpay on mysafaricom app?
You can exit PostPay via mySafaricom App and USSD *544#. The bundles have no-expiry How can I sign up for PostPay On mySafaricom APP? On the mySafaricom app select the icon PostPay. You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA.
How do I pay with postpay?
On the mySafaricom app select the icon PostPay. You will be presented with a predefined credit limit. Customers with no credit limit will be prompted to enter their preferred limit and make payment via MPESA. You will be prompted to enter your email address for billing purposes. Select a PostPay bundle plan.
What is the paybill service?
The Pay Bill service is a cash collection service that allows your organisation to collect money on a regular basis from your customers through M-PESA. Through PayBill numbers, you are able to serve your clients much better as your customers are able to pay for services with ease and timeliness.