How do I clear my search history on YouTube app?
YouTube app & mobile site
- Tap Search .
- Tap and hold a suggested search result with the History icon next to it.
- Tap Remove on the pop-up.
How do I clear YouTube auto search history?
How to auto-delete your YouTube history on your computer
- Go to your Google account.
- Click Manage your data & privacy under the Privacy & Personalization panel.
- Under History Settings, click on YouTube History.
- Click Turn On (if not) to save YouTube history.
- Click on Set up auto-delete for YouTube history on the pop-up.
How do I clear my YouTube app history on Android?
Open the YouTube app on your phone. Then tap on your profile picture. Now tap on Settings and then History & privacy. Finally, tap on Clear search history.
How do you delete history on YouTube app on iPhone?
Remove individual searches from search suggestions. Pause your search history….YouTube app & mobile site
- Tap Search .
- Swipe left on the search entry you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete.
How do I delete all search history?
Delete Search history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Search history.
- Choose the Search history you want to delete. You can choose: All your Search history: Above your history, tap Delete. Delete all time.
How long does YouTube keep your search history?
For YouTube history, auto-delete will be set to 36 months by default for new accounts or for those who activate their YouTube history for the first time. The user can change these defaults in their settings, so that auto-delete is deactivated completely or that the time-frame is set to three months.
Why can’t I delete my YouTube search history?
On your computer, go to your Google Account. On the top left panel, click Data & personalization. Under “Activity controls,” click YouTube History, then click Auto-delete. Confirm to save your auto-delete activity choice.
How do you delete history on YouTube app on iPad?
How to Clear YouTube History on an iPad
- Open YouTube.
- Tap your profile icon.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Clear watch history.
- Tap Clear watch history again.
- Select Clear search history.
- Touch Clear search history again.
How do I delete searches on my iPhone?
Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Why can’t I delete my Search history?
First, try to close your browser and open it again. If you still can’t clear the history, try restarting your device. Your system may automatically fix the issue after a reboot.
Does YouTube save your search history?
Everything you search or watch on YouTube gets stored by Google. However, if you don’t want your search history to show up in your account, you do have an option to pause it completely across all your devices. Here’s how you can stop YouTube from saving your search history.
Why does YouTube remember my searches?
YouTube remembers every video you’ve ever watched, assuming you’re signed in with your Google account. YouTube uses this history for recommendations, and even encourages you to re-watch old videos.
How do I erase search history?
What happens if you clear data on YouTube app?
What Happens When You Clear Data for YouTube. You must be familiar by now that clearing data for the YouTube app will not delete your account and published videos. Even your playlists, watch and search history do not get affected. They are tied to your Google account.
What is YouTube app cache?
The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit.
Why can’t I clear my Search history on my iPhone?
If you Can’t clear browsing history on iPhone due to “Clear History & Website Data” option in iPhone Settings being grayed out, it is most likely due to the Screen Time feature on your device being set to block Adult Content or certain websites.
How do you erase recent searches?
How do I turn on clear search history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range:” To clear a portion of your history, select the dates.
- Check the box next to “Browsing history.”
- Uncheck any other data you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you clear search history on YouTube?
Open the YouTube app.
How to view and clear YouTube history?
Go to the YouTube website and click in the upper-right corner (if you’re not already signed in to your YouTube account).
How do you search your YouTube history?
– About YouTube History – The Reason for Clear YouTube History – How to Clear YouTube History? – Any Possibility to Recover Deleted Youtube History? – Bottom Line
How to clear Bing search history in 4 Easy Steps?
Sign in to your Microsoft account.