How do I hide text editor on android?
Steps to show/hide password
- EditText should be provided with attribute of android:inputType=”textPassword” .
- Password can be shown or hidden using EditText. transformationMethod .
- To show the password, set pwd. transformationMethod = PasswordTransformationMethod.
- To hide the password, set pwd.
How do you hide elements on android?
“hide elements android” Code Answer’s
- android:visibility=”gone” <– hides.
- android:visibility=”visible” <– makes it visible.
- textView. setVisibility(View. GONE);//makes it disappear.
- textView. setVisibility(View. VISIBLE);//makes it visible again.
How do you wrap text on Android?
You must use 2 parameters :
- android:ellipsize=”none” : the text is not cut on textview width.
- android:scrollHorizontally=”false” the text wraps on as many lines as necessary.
How do I remove underline from text edit?
“how to remove underline from edittext in android” Code Answer’s
- editText. setBackgroundResource(android. R. color. transparent); // or.
- android:background=”@null” // or.
How do you make a view invisible?
use setVisibility method. for hiding button you can use button. setVisibility(View. GONE);.. you can use View.
How do I wrap text on my phone?
How to Wrap Text in Google Sheets on an Android device
- Open the document you need to edit.
- Tap the cell that needs to be formatted.
- Press the formatting button (the A with the little lines) on the top menu.
- Select the Cell tab, then scroll down until you see the Wrap text option.
- Turn the Wrap text option on.
How do you wrap text?
To wrap text around an image:
- Select the image you want to wrap text around. The Format tab will appear on the right side of the Ribbon.
- On the Format tab, click the Wrap Text command in the Arrange group. Then select the desired text wrapping option.
- The text will wrap around the image.
How do you edit a text box on Android?
Step 1: Create a new project in Android Studio and name it EditTextExample. Step 2: Now Open res -> layout -> xml (or) activity_main. xml and add following code. In this code we have added multiple edittext and a button with onclick functionality.
Why are my texts underlined?
I sent a message a little while ago and noticed a weird was underlined. As I type this reply, words that were auto corrected are underlined. It’s because those are days, I just checked, if you click on the “tomorrow” it will pop up with your calendar.
How do you edit a text file?
To use the Quick Editor, select the text file you want to open, and choose the Quick Edit command from the Tools menu (or press the Ctrl+Q key combination), and the file will be opened with the Quick Editor for you: The internal Quick Editor can be used as a complete Notepad replacement within AB Commander.
How do you make a view visible and invisible on Android?
A View’s visibility status is of Integer type and can have one of three options:
- VISIBLE (0) – The View is visible to the user.
- INVISIBLE (4) – The View is invisible to the user, but still takes up space in the layout.
- GONE (8) – The View is invisible, and it does not take up space in the layout.
What is visibility gone in Android?
When a View is gone, it means it doesn’t take any space in the layout. When it is invisible, it will take the necessary room in a layout but you just don’t see it.
What is the text wrapping?
Text wrap is a feature supported by many word processors that enables you to surround a picture or diagram with text. The text wraps around the graphic. Text wrap in HTML is most fequently used to describe wrapping of text around an image in the HTML code.
How do you make text fit in sheets?
In Google Sheets on Android or iOS, select a cell (or cells), then tap the text/cell edit icon in the upper right, which displays like an A with horizontal lines next to it. From there, you may adjust alignment (horizontal and/or vertical) settings, or tap Cell, then adjust the Wrap Text slider.
What is wrapped text?
Alternatively referred to as text flow, text wrap is a feature in text editors and word processors. It allows the user’s text to be continued to the next line when the side of the page is reached.
What are text fields in android?
A text field allows the user to type text into your app. It can be either single line or multi-line. Touching a text field places the cursor and automatically displays the keyboard.
What is edit text in android?
A EditText is an overlay over TextView that configures itself to be editable. It is the predefined subclass of TextView that includes rich editing capabilities.
How do I hide text messages on my phone?
Hide Text messages 1 Open the Messages app on your Android. 2 Now, tap and hold the conversation you want to hide. A list of options will appear on top of the screen. 3 Click on the first icon in the row that resembles a folder with a downward pointing arrow. The selected conversation… More
How to hide files on my Android phone?
How to Hide Files on My Android 1 Open the File Manager app. 2 Long-press on a file/folder you want to hide. 3 Tap the “More” button. 4 Select the “Hide” option. 5 Follow on-screen instructions (set up a password…). See More….
How do I archive text messages on my Android?
You can archive text messages on your Android messaging app by following the steps below: Open the Messages app on your Android. Now, tap and hold the conversation you want to hide. A list of options will appear on top of the screen. Click on the first icon in the row that resembles a folder with a downward pointing arrow.
How do I hide apps in the app drawer on Android?
Then head to App drawer > Hide apps and check the box next to the apps you want to hide. That’s it! Don’t worry; you can still use the apps even when they are hidden. Just open the app drawer, type the app’s name in the search box up top, and launch it when it shows up.