How do I use Apple notes?
Go to Settings > Control Center, and add Notes. Then open Control Center and tap Notes to create a note. Or, just ask Siri to “Start a new note.”
How do I use Apple notes checklist?
How to create a checklist
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the Compose button. to create a new note.
- Enter a title and tap return.
- Tap the Checklist button. to start the list. Each time you tap return, a new item is added to the list.
- Tap the empty circle to mark an item as complete.
How do you navigate Notes on a Mac?
Open a note
- In the Notes app on your Mac, select a folder under an account in the sidebar. If you don’t see the sidebar: Choose View > Show Folders.
- Click a note in the notes list to view its contents.
- If a note is locked, enter your password for locked notes.
How do I organize my iPhone Notes?
In a notes list, do any of the following:
- Change the folder view: Tap.
- Change the sort order of a folder: Tap.
- Move a note to a different folder: Swipe left on the note, then tap.
- Pin an important note to the top of the list: Touch and hold the note, then tap Pin Note.
- Delete a note: Swipe left on the note, then tap.
How do I make a list in Notes?
Create a new list
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Next to “Take a note,” tap New list .
- Add a title and items to your list.
- When you’re done, tap Back .
Where are my Notes stored?
If your device has SD card and your android OS is lower than 5.0, your notes will be backed up to the SD card. If your device doesn’t have SD card or if your android OS is 5.0 (or higher version), your notes will be backed up to the internal storage of your device.
How do I make a checklist in Notes?
Open the Notes app and either tap the compose button (an icon with a square and pen) or open a pre-existing note where you want to add a checklist. Your screen will show of a bar in the middle with different icons. Tap on the checklist icon in the middle.
Where are notes saved on Mac?
apple. Notes/Data/Library/CoreData/ExternalRecords . You’ll find yourself looking at a folder with a 32-character hyphenated name, which you can open. Then open the “Note” folder and then the “_records” folder.
How do I sort folders in notes on Mac?
Sort notes in a folder In the Notes app on your Mac, select the folder in the sidebar. Click the More button , choose Sort Folder By, then choose an option.
How can I organize my Notes better?
How to Organize Notes and Stop Feeling Scattered
- Take a Breath. Feeling scattered is normal when your notes are not organized, so take a breath.
- Choose Your Method.
- Ask Questions.
- Use Visual Cues.
- Record Main Points.
- Write Down Important Headings.
- Include Relevant Quotes.
- Remember That Your Thoughts Matter.
How do I sort my Notes in checklist?
- Tap the More actions button (three dots) at the top of the note list.
- Tap ‘Sort by’, then choose a sort setting.
How do I make a list?
Can you make a numbered list in Notes?
on a new line in your notes, and then press the spacebar. Alternately, you can also use the Ctrl+ / (slash) keyboard shortcut to begin a numbered list.
How do I access my notes?
(Available in English only.)…Search in Google Keep
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app.
- At the top right, tap Search .
- Type the words or label name you’re looking for, or click an icon to filter your search results:
- When you have your results, tap a note to open it.
How do I find my notes on Google?
As already mentioned, all the notes will be saved to Google Keep account. To access them, you can simply ask Google Assistant on your smartphone or other Assistant-enabled devices. Alternatively, you can also download Google Keep app to see all your notes right on your smartphone.
How do I use lists on iPhone?
Create a list
- Open the Reminders app, then tap Add List. If asked, choose the account you want to use.
- Type a name for the list.
- Choose a color and an icon or an emoji to customize the list and make it easier to recognize at a glance. You can also make your list into a Smart List.
- Tap Done.
Do notes automatically save on Mac?
It does autosave by default for me (MBP-R, 10.8. 2).
What is the difference between notes and all iCloud?
All iCloud: Shows notes from all folders except the Recently Deleted folder. Notes: Contains notes that you haven’t moved to folders you created or aren’t in the Recently Deleted folder.
How can I organize my notes better?
How do you customize notes on Mac?
Edit a note
- In the Notes app on your Mac, click a note in the notes list or double-click a note in gallery view. To find it quickly, search for notes.
- In the note text, select the text you want to edit, or click where you want to add text, then make your changes.
How do I create a note in notes?
Open Notes. Tap the Compose button , then create your note. Tap Done. The first line of the note becomes its title. To change the formatting style of the first line, go to Settings > Notes > New Notes Start With, then select an option. You can also quickly access Notes from Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center, and add Notes.
How do I explore the notes user guide?
To explore the Notes User Guide, click Table of Contents at the top of the page, or enter a word or phrase in the search field. Please don’t include any personal information in your comment. Maximum character limit is 250. Thanks for your feedback.
How do I view notes in the Sticky Notes app?
Open the Sticky Notes app and view your list of notes. If only a single note is displayed, click or tap the ellipsis icon ( … ) in the upper-right of the note and then click or tap Notes list. Click or tap the settings icon in the upper right of the notes list.
How do I scan documents and add them to notes?
Tap Use Photo or Use Video, or tap Add to add an existing one. You can also scan documents and add them to your notes. If you’re in the Notes list, tap the back arrow icon to see your Folders list. In the Folders list, tap the New Folder button .