How do you use dissatisfaction in a sentence?
Dissatisfaction in a Sentence 🔉
- The public’s dissatisfaction continued to governor sunk the state’s economy.
- Dissatisfaction set in when the family realized they wouldn’t be able to go to the beach.
- Feeling dissatisfaction, the voters were upset about the outcome of the election.
What dissatisfaction means?
of not being satisfied; discontent; displeasure
noun. the state or attitude of not being satisfied; discontent; displeasure. a particular cause or feeling of displeasure or disappointment: many dissatisfactions with the plan.
How do you use confirmation in a sentence?
1) There has still been no official confirmation of the report. 2) The police are seeking independent confirmation of certain details of the story. 3) Here, graphically displayed, was confirmation of the entire story. 4) I’m still waiting for confirmation of the test results.
What is a good sentence for dissatisfied?
Dissatisfied sentence example. The Emperor was dissatisfied with him. Pierre began to feel dissatisfied with what he was doing. The army, at the end of the war, was justly dissatisfied with its treatment.
What is the synonym of dissatisfied?
In this page you can discover 30 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for dissatisfied, like: disappointed, displeased, unhappy, perturbed, disgruntled, discontented, ungratified, querulous, malcontented, malcontent and unsatisfied.
Is it dissatisfied or unsatisfied?
To be dissatisfied is to have a lack of contentment or happiness in regards to something. Unsatisfied, on the other hand, simply means to not be satisfied, as in the meaning of being unfulfilled or having unmet obligations. A person may feel dissatisfied or unsatisfied, but a contract may only be unsatisfied.
How do you deal with dissatisfaction?
Dealing with Dissatisfaction
- Each time we have these feelings, we can pause and just notice.
- Turn towards the feeling, seeing how it feels in your body.
- Instead of running from this feeling, stay with it.
- Open yourself up to the pain of this feeling, and see it as a path to opening up your heart.
How do you use apprehensive in a sentence?
I’m very apprehensive about tomorrow’s meeting. I’ve invited a lot of people to the party, but I’m a little apprehensive that no one will come. worriedI’m worried that he’s not going to graduate.
How do you use especially in a sentence?
Use “especially” in a sentence I feel especially good today. Divorce is very painful, especially when children are concerned. I like walking, especially in the morning. This book is especially difficult to read.
Is called as dissatisfied?
adjective. not satisfied or pleased; discontented. showing dissatisfaction: a dissatisfied look.
What is correct unsatisfied or dissatisfied?
What is satisfaction and dissatisfaction?
Expressing satisfaction is an expression for a feeling of happiness or pleasure because you have achieved something or got what you wanted. Dissatisfaction expression is a feeling we express when we do not get as enough as we hope and feel disappointed with some conditions, we must be dissatisfied.
Is dissatisfaction A feeling?
Even if you’re not feeling distressed, you may feel like something is missing or feel generally unhappy about life. Life dissatisfaction can be described as a feeling of restlessness, yearning, or wishing for something, even when we may not know what this “something” is.
How do you express dissatisfaction at work?
With that in mind, here are some ways to communicate your dissatisfaction with work.
- “I need your help to reach my full potential.”
- “I need a new challenge.”
- “I’m not sure if this role is the right fit for me.”
- RELATED: How to Move Forward After a Difficult Workplace Conversation.
- “My work is exhausting.
How do you use prudence in a sentence?
How to use Prudence in a sentence
- He was a friend of Pericles and a, man of prudence and moderation.
- This office he filled with great prudence and probity, removing many abuses in the administration of justice in Egypt.
How do you use indignation in a sentence?
Indignation sentence example
- Everywhere intense indignation was aroused by the cruel tortures and executions.
- She has not even learned that exhibition on which so many pride themselves, of ‘righteous indignation.
- Peter’s first serious outburst of indignation was due to the prince’s looting in Poland.