How do I redirect one domain to another domain?
Redirecting a new domain or subdomain (legacy)
- Navigate to the Manage Domains page. The Manage Domains page opens.
- Click the Add Hosting to a Domain / Sub-Domain button.
- Scroll down to the Redirect section.
- Enter the information in the following fields:
- Click the Redirect this domain button to complete the set up.
Can I have 2 domains on one host GoDaddy?
Yes, you can link more than one domain to your website. You can do this using domain forwarding or, if you’re using our hosting, you can set the second domain up on your hosting account and have it point to the root folder for the primary domain.
How long does it take for GoDaddy to forward a domain?
Domain transfers usually take 5 to 7 days to complete.
Can I use one hosting account for two domains?
Absolutely. With the right type of hosting account, you can host as many websites as your particular hosting package will allow. Be sure to check with your hosting provider before you begin hosting more than one domain.
How do I setup a redirect in GoDaddy?
Please follow these steps;
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings menu, select URL Redirects.
- Click the New Redirect button.
- Enter the domain from your account you want to redirect.
How do I redirect in GoDaddy?
How do I redirect a domain to another domain without changing the URL?
How To Redirect Domain Without Changing URL
- Enable mod_rewrite. Open terminal and run the following command to enable mod_rewrite on Ubuntu/Debian systems.
- Enable . htaccess in Apache Server.
- Create .htaccess file.
- Redirect Domain Without Changing URL.
- Restart Apache Server.
Do you need web hosting for redirect?
You do not need hosting to forward your domain. To forward your domain please use the following steps: How do I set up domain forwarding?
How do I setup a redirect on GoDaddy?
How do I redirect my website to another GoDaddy website?
How to Redirect a Domain in GoDaddy using Domain Forwarding
- From your GoDaddy Domain Manager, select the domain you want to forward by clicking Add in the Forwarding Column.
- In the popup window, click Domain.
- Enter the name of the new domain and click Add when finished. Keep the other settings as shown.
How do I redirect a domain to a domain GoDaddy?
- Login to GoDaddy.com .
- Click on My Account.
- Click on the Domains product, and click the Launch button next to your domain.
- In the Domain Information section you should see “Forwarding: Off”. Click the Manage link next to it.
- A Forwarding and Masking dialog box should come up.
- Click the OK button.
How do I forward my GoDaddy domain?
Edit my domain forwarding
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS to access your zone file.
- Under Forwarding, select Edit next to Domain or Subdomain.
- Edit your existing forwarding settings or add new settings.
- Select Save.
Can you link 2 domain names one website?
With most registrars, it’s easy to forward multiple domains to your website so you can simply create one site and then redirect visitors who type one of your other domain names to that one website.
How do I redirect my website to another website?
Click the URL Redirects tab. In the upper right, click Add URL redirect. In the right panel, select the Standard or Flexible redirect type. A standard redirect is used to redirect one URL to another.
How do I redirect a URL in GoDaddy?
How do I connect my GoDaddy domain to another host?
Add DNS hosting
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in?
- Select DNS > Add DNS Hosting.
- Type your domain in the Domain Name field, then select Next.
- Assign the provided nameservers to your domain name through your domain registrar.
How do I transfer ownership of a GoDaddy domain to another account?
Find your username or password .) Check the box next to the domain (s) you want to move to another account. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All. From the menu above your domain list, select Ownership, then Move to other GoDaddy Account. Enter the new account owner’s email address.
Do you need to redirect a domain in your GoDaddy account?
These all branch from the main domain you have for running your business/shop online. But sometimes, you might find yourself needing to redirect one of these domains in your GoDaddy account, and that is entirely manageable if you follow the few simple steps our thorough guide has later in this article.
How do I transfer my domain from one account to another?
Choose if you want to copy current contact info to the new account. If you decide not to copy the contact information, you and the new domain owner will need to approve the changes. Select Transfer Domain.
Why is my domain not eligible for an account change?
Your domain is not eligible for an account change if it’s pending a contact update approval, within one day of expiration, expired or already undergoing an account change. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.